[Openstack] Google Summer of Code-2012

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Thu Feb 9 19:16:42 UTC 2012

On 02/09/2012 02:03 PM, Joshua Harlow wrote:
> I’m willing also (I think others at yahoo would be to).
>
> -Josh
>
> On 2/9/12 9:20 AM, "Vishvananda Ishaya" <vishvananda at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>     We discussed it last year, but were a little too late.  I'm willing
>     to volunteer to be a mentor.  Lets do it!

Cool!  For reference, here is the timeline:

    http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2012

Organizations must submit their application by March 9th.

In addition to mentors, someone must volunteer to be the organization
administrator (submit the organization application, watch the program
schedule, make sure the right paperwork is submitted at the right times,
that kind of stuff).  I have been an organization administrator for GSoC
a couple of times before (for asterisk.org), and would be willing to do
it for OpenStack if there's not someone else more appropriate that wants to.

--
Russell Bryant