[Openstack] [ubuntu-cloud] Update on Ubuntu automated testing and CI of Openstack

Robbie Williamson robbie at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 9 15:57:31 UTC 2012

On 02/09/2012 05:21 AM, Ghe Rivero wrote:
> Wow! Openstack is really getting to much love from Ubuntu, nice!  I wish
> we have so many resources to the same with Debian. Keep the good work guys!
> Ghe Rivero

I could be 100% wrong here, but I think Debian has agreed (or are in
talks) to use Ubuntu as the upstream for OpenStack, thus allowing our
testing to "trickle" down.

--
Robbie Williamson <robbie at ubuntu.com>
robbiew[irc.freenode.net]

"Don't make me angry...you wouldn't like me when I'm angry."
 -Bruce Banner