[Openstack] Devstack (sh) and tmux

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Feb 8 20:16:00 UTC 2012

Doesn't stdout have a buffer also ;)
I'm all for options :-)

On 2/8/12 11:15 AM, "Dugger, Donald D" <donald.d.dugger at intel.com> wrote:

I'd vote for having daemonize as an option at best.  In a development environment it's very nice to be able to kill all processes just by terminating the `screen' ( or `tmux') session rather than having to kill all the daemons individually.  Plus it's nice to be able to see the current output from each process without having to worry about data that is still stuck in output buffers.

--
Don Dugger