[Openstack] Adding a Glance image via API without POSTing the image data?

Tres Henry tres at treshenry.net
Wed Feb 8 00:21:23 UTC 2012

I think this is a slightly different (but related) use case. In this case the user wants to add an image to the configured Glance store through the web front-end performing the same task as 'glance add name="foo" is_public=true < blah.tar.gz' in the CLI.

Ideally Horizon would provide a UI that allows the user to specify an image location URL and then optionally a check box for "upload to image store" or something along those lines.