[Openstack] [DEVSTACK] officialize it!

Maru Newby mnewby at internap.com
Tue Feb 7 21:54:29 UTC 2012

Hi Josh,

Your perspective is certainly valid, no argument from me.

Devstack advertises being written in bash instead of Chef/Puppet/etc to be able to provide a documented install and avoid alienating the unchosen CM communities.  Is the functionality of DevstackPy similiarly constrained by not being allowed to be implemented with an existing CM tool?  If so, my line of argument is entirely moot and I apologize.

Cheers,

Maru