[Openstack] [DEVSTACK] officialize it!

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Tue Feb 7 00:00:47 UTC 2012

Sure I think CURL commands are the least of the problems though.

Just getting this devstack "python" version running on multiple distributions is a pain enough (pkg dependencies, conf files are different...)

That's one of the other benefits I see, the current stack.sh would turn pretty ugly real quick if more than 1 distro ever got supported.

Unless there is some object oriented bash I am missing :-P