[Openstack] Atlas-LB - what's the project status?

Gabriel Hurley Gabriel.Hurley at nebula.com
Mon Feb 6 19:26:32 UTC 2012

I would add that the Horizon team has been hard at work in the Essex release cycle to support this "ecosystem" concept as well. The Essex release has been completely re-architected for extensibility; any project can easily add their own dashboards, panels, etc. via reusable components. We'll be talking lots about that at the next summit.

Maintaining a solid "core" OpenStack is absolutely important, but it shouldn't be the bottleneck to successful projects.

    - Gabriel