[Openstack] Dashboard extension

Michael_Lin at acer.com.tw Michael_Lin at acer.com.tw
Thu Feb 2 09:34:51 UTC 2012

Dear all,

I have been read Horizon documentation, and I've tried to add a new
dashboard by myself.

But there are some question I didn't find the ans, could anyone help me to
solve these problems.

I've register a new panel at "Syspanel" dashboard, but there is an error
msg. which said

Caught NotRegistered while rendering: Panel with slug "test" is not
registered with Dashboard "Admin".

and exception in template
/opt/stack/horizon/horizon/horizon/templates/horizon/common/_sidebar.html
line 28

{% horizon_dashboard_nav %}

I've been google at this error msg, but can not find any ans. So help me
to solve this problem pls.

Michael Lin 2012.2.2

This email contains information that is for sole use of the intended
recipient and may be confidential or privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, any further review, disclosure,
copying, distribution, or use of this email, or the contents of this email
is prohibited.
Please notify the sender by reply this email and destroy the original
email if your receipt of this email is in error.