[Openstack] Swift S3 with Keystone anyone?

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 07:52:20 UTC 2012

We have a developer (Chmouel Boudjnah) working on getting S3 Auth/Keystone(light)/ACLs all working together.  The hope is that we can have a viable production-ready alternative to nova-objectstore to support euca-upload-bundle.

He is very close to having it all working and he was hoping to have it ready by the bugfix day, so hopefully he can respond with more info. When we have it all working, we will prepare some documentation to help out in getting things configured and perhaps add it as an option to devstack.

Vish