[Openstack] Remove Zones code - FFE

Alejandro Comisario alejandro.comisario at mercadolibre.com
Wed Feb 1 21:42:22 UTC 2012

Hi guys.
Its true that we are trying to make multizones work, actually we did,
but we get into an instance were listing all vms from the parent zone (
where is has to go thru all the child zones ) is buggy ( if not
impossible by now ).
So, if there is a new zone architecture that actually works ( we want to
stop using our own deployer to do that ) or has a chance to be fully
working when 2012-1 is out, (we would prefer not to wait till Folsom) we
are totally into it ! since by now, we were actually waiting for this
new Zones code to come out to try again.

Alejandro.