[Openstack] [nova] python-novaclient 2.10.0 released

Lorin Hochstein lorin at nimbisservices.com
Mon Dec 31 21:52:34 UTC 2012

Vish:

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 2:47 PM, Vishvananda Ishaya
<vishvananda at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I just pushed out a new version of python-novaclient[1]. Mostly cleanups
> although a few new features were added for people using the trunk release
> of nova.
>
> New commands for grizzly/trunk
> nova cloudpipe-update

Are you sure the "cloudpipe-update" command made it to the 2.10.0 version?
I just checked after logging a doc bug to get this stuff into the manuals,
and while the other commands are in all there, that one doesn't seem to be.

$ pip freeze | grep novaclient
python-novaclient==2.10.0
$ nova help cloudpipe-update
ERROR: 'cloudpipe-update' is not a valid subcommand

Lorin Hochstein
Lead Architect - Cloud Services
Nimbis Services, Inc.
www.nimbisservices.com