[Openstack] Is python-openstackclient dead?

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Sun Dec 23 18:53:33 UTC 2012

I want to get around to making it better also, a simpler plugin supporting client is really needed. The individual clients have a ton of commands and are going to be a major point of confusion for users.

I would almost like to have a nice client that is based on workflows (similar to horizon) that guides users instead of making them angry at the large amount of actions and options....

Sent from my iPhone