[Openstack] two or more NFS / gluster mounts

David Busby d.busby at saiweb.co.uk
Thu Dec 20 15:16:21 UTC 2012

Hi Andrew,

An interesting idea, but I am unaware if nova supports storage affinity in
any way, it does support host affinity iirc, as a kludge you could have say
some nova compute nodes using your "slow mount" and reserve the "fast
mount" nodes as required, perhaps even defining separate zones for
deployment?

Cheers

David