[Openstack] Windows 2012 Server

Joe Warren-Meeks joe.warren.meeks at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 12:49:25 UTC 2012

Hey Lloyd,

I can confirm that your step-by-step guide works fine! Thank you for the
pointer.

Now, anyone know an easy way to make dnsmasq send out a different default
gateway? I've tried the following in /etc/dnsmasq-nova.conf and included it
in nova.conf, but it doesn't seem to make a difference. The networks are
labelled correctly.

dhcp-option=tag:'production',option:router,10.0.33.1
dhcp-option=tag:'dmz',option:router,10.0.21.1