[Openstack] Wiki content imported into MediaWiki - please check

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Wed Dec 19 20:08:33 UTC 2012

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 1:18 PM, Richard Shaw <richard at aggress.net> wrote:

> What's the relationship between the wiki and the existing docs site going
> to be moving forwards ? I've got a whole load of changes I'd like to get
> put into the docs, but if the main community focus is going to be on the
> wiki it may make sense for me to do them here.

Hi Richard -
The docs.openstack.org site has always been generated from a repository and
is not related to the wiki.

I've got a long explanation on "which docs go where" on this page:
http://wiki.openstack.org/Documentation/HowTo#What_Docs_Go_Where.3F

Basically, the wiki is for project and release documentation such as
blueprint specs. It's not for developer, admin, API, or user docs.

Hope this helps.
Anne