[Openstack] Wiki content imported into MediaWiki - please check

Richard Shaw richard at aggress.net
Wed Dec 19 19:18:28 UTC 2012

What's the relationship between the wiki and the existing docs site going
to be moving forwards ? I've got a whole load of changes I'd like to get
put into the docs, but if the main community focus is going to be on the
wiki it may make sense for me to do them here.

Regards

Richard

On 18 Dec 2012 02:52, "Ryan Lane" <rlane at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> I've just finished importing the content from the MoinMoin wiki into the
MediaWiki instance. Please check the content:

> https://wiki-staging.openstack.org/wiki/Main_Page
>
> We're using a self-signed certificate for now. We are ordering a proper
certificate, but eve that cert will still appear invalid until we've
switched to the correct URL.

> Also note that the migration script doesn't map from MoinMoin to
MediaWiki perfectly and we'll need to clean up some of the content
manually. We'll need to create some templates for missing features too
(like columned layout).

> We're going to leave the wiki up for a couple days in this state. If the
content is mostly agreeable and we decide to press forward, I'll migrate
the data again and we'll replace MoinMoin.