[Openstack] Windows 2012 Server

Emilien Macchi emilien.macchi at enovance.com
Tue Dec 18 22:30:40 UTC 2012

Hi,

I've installed the Windows 2012 Datacenter Edition in our Testing Cloud
running Folsom and it's working very well : I can RDP the VM, and also
use VNC inside the dashboard.

I've created the image using VirtIO driver both for storage and network.
The Disk Format is RAW and the Container Format is OVF.
In my testing setup, I use FlatDHCP and the VM gets the network and can
ping outside. We use also KVM for the Hypervisor.

I confirm everything can work with Folsom packages.

Regards,

Emilien Macchi
// eNovance Inc.              http://enovance.com
// ✉ emilien at enovance.com     ☎ +33 (0)1 49 70 99 80