[Openstack] It is stuck when attach the volume to the vm.

Lei Zhang zhang.lei.fly at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 08:52:02 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I have set up multi-host openstack env. It works well, except for cinder.

When I create new volume, it is successful. But when attach it to one VM,
it stuck and I can not found any error in the log file. Who can give me
some advise or help about how to address this issue.

Here is the current env (multi_host=True):
1 comtroller with service: nova-api, nova-scheduler, cinder-scheduler,
cinder-volume, tgtd
2 compute-node with: nova-compute, cinder-volume, open-iscsi, nova-network

--
Lei Zhang

Blog: http://jeffrey4l.github.com
twitter/weibo: @jeffrey4l