[Openstack] Need help in deploying Nova on Vmware ESXi server

HemanthRao Doddikindi hemanthrao_doddikind at persistent.co.in
Mon Dec 17 05:25:32 UTC 2012

Thanks Ritesh.

I tried to set the "dnsmasq" flag but it is not getting reflected in the instances. I am able to specify desired dns for the instances using an flag called "dhcp-option=option:dns-server,<dnsserver>" in "/etc/dnsmasq-nova.conf". To use this config file with dnsmasq, you need to add "--dnsmasq_config_file=/etc/dnsmasq-nova.conf" in nova.conf.

Regards,
Hemanth Rao D