[Openstack] devstack + xcp + ubuntu 12.04 does not work any more

Afef MDHAFFAR afef.mdhaffar at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 17:20:07 UTC 2012

Hi,

It is now impossible to install openstack via devstack on an ubuntu server
12.04 with XCP.
nova-network is not working  - it does not start dnsmasq - Then, bridge
interface (xapi0) is never created.
An RPC timeout is returned when I try to launch a VM, due to the fact that
nova-network never answers queries!
I am trying to install it sine one week - and it does not work.
I used the folsom release as before, that was working fine for me!
Have you updated the folsom release??????
Please try to fix this bug as soon as possible!

Thank you,
Afef