[Openstack] Metadata in listing

Morten Møller Riis mmr at gigahost.dk
Thu Dec 13 15:44:35 UTC 2012

Thanks Chuck.

What I am playing at here is I want to create an rsync like script where I can save permissions, owner uid/gid and mode (maybe even xattrs), so that a restore will work with these.

Swift makes this very easy with the object metadata - however, running a sync would require i HEAD request for each file. I was looking to optimize this.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Morten Møller Riis
mmr at gigahost.dk

Gigahost