[Openstack] Cinder-Volume installer for Windows Storage Server 2012

Alessandro Pilotti ap at pilotti.it
Wed Dec 12 18:02:20 UTC 2012

Hi guys, we just released an installer for Cinder Volume on Windows Server 2012:

http://www.cloudbase.it/cinder-volume-on-windows-storage-server-2012/

One of the great advantages of integrating Windows solutions in the OpenStack ecosystem is the ease of management and deployment, and Cinder is no exception.
All you need to start is a physical or virtual host running Windows Server 2012 or Windows Storage Server 2012 and a copy of our Cinder volume installer.

Thanks in advance for your feedback and testing! :-)

Alessandro Pilotti
Cloudbase Solutions | CEO
MVP ASP.Net / IIS
Windows Azure Insider