[Openstack] Problem in essex nova-manage service list

Guilherme Russi luisguilherme.cr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 12:58:19 UTC 2012

Hi all,

 Can anybody help me with this, when I type nova-manage service list I
cannot see the nova-compute in the processes and the nova-network has this
XXX. What should I do?

Thank you all.

2012-12-12 10:36:53 DEBUG nova.utils
[req-6e9f672a-c484-40be-9796-a9b8b000358f None None] backend <module
'nova.db.sqlalchemy.api' from
'/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/nova/db/sqlalchemy/api.pyc'> from
(pid=5630) __get_backend /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/nova/utils.py:658

Binary                 Host
Zone             Status     State Updated_At
nova-scheduler   mypc                                nova
enabled    :-)   2012-12-12 12:36:51
nova-consoleauth mypc                                nova
enabled    :-)   2012-12-12 12:36:50
nova-console     mypc                                nova
enabled    :-)   2012-12-12 12:36:51
nova-cert        mypc                                nova
enabled    :-)   2012-12-12 12:36:50
nova-network     mypc                                nova
enabled    XXX   2012-12-12 12:25:59