[Openstack] Problem with keystone on Debian

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 17:14:51 UTC 2012

The arguments for the commands you need vary a bit by release, but for
interactive help, use:

$ keystone help role-create
$ keystone help tenant-create
$ keystone help user-create
$ keystone help user-role-add

In the latest release of keystoneclient, also try:

$ keystone help bootstrap

... which shortcuts the process of using the above 4 commands.

-Dolph

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 12:21 PM, Guilherme Russi <luisguilherme.cr at gmail.com