[Openstack] Openstack Nova/Quantum :; api-paste.ini file

Trinath Somanchi trinath.somanchi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 18:28:26 UTC 2012

Thanks a lot kevin..

Your explanation has cleared my doubts..

Keeping togethor what i understand...

Suppose, we have a resquest to Nova..

The following steps are performed...

1. The request is captured by webob and is authenticated by keystone and is
decorated to wsgi app
2. Nova-api maps the url params to extensions
3. Nova-api extensions return the data dict.. Which webob returns as
response to the request in json/xml format...
4. Paste-api helps the keystone and other modules for update of the
request...

This the request is served...

In the above steps, i might be misunderstanding the concepts..

Kindly please help me by validating my understanding ...

-
Trinath