[Openstack] [openstack] config_drive <Image UUID> doesn't create disk.config

Jian Hua Geng gengjh at cn.ibm.com
Tue Dec 4 11:48:01 UTC 2012

Vish,

Many thanks for u comments, but as you know to support windows sysprep
image, we need save the unattend.xml in the CDROM or C:\ device. So, we
want to extend the config drive to attach a CDROM device when launch VM.

Anyway, I think attach a CDROM when launch new VM is a common requirement,
right?

Best regard,
David Geng

             Vishvananda
             Ishaya
             <vishvananda at gmai                                          To
             l.com>                    Jian Hua Geng/China/IBM at IBMCN,
                                                                        cc
             12/04/2012 06:32          openstack at lists.launchpad.net
                                       Re: [Openstack] [openstack]