[Openstack] Unable to delete instances.

Sz. G. semyazz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 11:02:28 UTC 2012

Hello,

I've fresh Ubuntu 12.04 64bits. Openstack installed from devstack. 4
servers. I've created ~15 instances with default image "cirros".

I tried to delete them all at once. Task changed from "None" -> "Deleting"
-> "None" and instances are still active. Later I tried to delete one by
one. Exactly the same thing. It looks like it is deleting, but nothing
happens. I tried command line "nova delete <instance_name/ID>". The same
effect.

Syslog doesn't contain any errors from Openstack. (devstack's localrc has
Syslog=true)

Where should I look for errors and any informations?

Cheers,
--
Sz. G.