[Openstack] Openstack Folsom-3 Glance 'glance index' error

Trinath Somanchi trinath.somanchi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 09:40:14 UTC 2012

Hi-

I have downloaded the glance component of Openstack Folsom-3 milestone.

When I executed the 'glance index' command to test the accuracy of my
glance installation and configuration, I get this error.

/opt/stack/glance/glance/openstack/common/version.py:22: UserWarning:
Module glance was already imported from
/opt/stack/glance/glance/__init__.pyc, but
/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/glance-2012.2-py2.7.egg is being
added to sys.path
  import pkg_resources
WARNING! This tool is deprecated in favor of python-glanceclient (see
http://github.com/openstack/python-glanceclient).
Failed to show index. Got error:
[Errno 111] Connection refused

Can any one help on solving this issue.