[Openstack] openstack dashboard default page changing

Atul Jha Atul.Jha at csscorp.com
Tue Aug 21 07:14:44 UTC 2012

Hi,

<snip>Not Customizing openstack dashboard only adding new static pages (Simple HTML pages ) like about us home page etc.
</snip>
See if this helps
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/horizon/topics/customizing.html

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 12:29 PM, Atul Jha <Atul.Jha at csscorp.com<mailto:Atul.Jha at csscorp.com>> wrote:
Hi,

<snip>
            We created a new site for explaining our cloud research work.
            But when we deployed that html page to openstack dashboard folder then the page shows some permission problem like

                   The page you were looking for doesn't exist

                   You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved.

            How can I change the default page of dashboard to home page of our web page

</snip>

What exactly are you trying to do? Customize the Openstack-Dashboard(Horizon)

Atul Jha
http://www.csscorp.com/common/email-disclaimer.php

--
with regards