[Openstack] Is It Safe to Use The OpenStack Packages Distributed in Ubuntu 12.04 Official Repository?

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Mon Aug 20 17:34:34 UTC 2012

I'm working on making anvil build packages (at least basic ones).

My idea is that since it will somewhat track how to
setup/uninstall/configure (along with it knowing how to map pip packages
to distribution packages, something being helped by the new more complete
pip-requires lists) an openstack release that it should also be able to
package (for at least rhel/ubuntu).

Its a WIP...

Feel free to help ;)

http://anvil.readthedocs.org/en/latest/topics/features.html

This list might be useful anyway:
https://github.com/yahoo/Openstack-Anvil/blob/master/conf/distros/rhel-6.ya
ml#L73 (yes I know I killed ubuntu, only so much time in the day, will get
that back in shape soon).

-Josh