[Openstack] sort_key and sort_dir for collections based REST APIs

boden boden at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Aug 20 15:43:20 UTC 2012

All,
Is anybody here familiar with the 'sort_key' and 'sort_dir' parameters
for collection based APIs?

Specifically I'm wondering if there are any plans to add support for
these 2 params across the board (all collections based REST APIs
including the 'primary compute extensions')? Based on my google-ability
it appears they are only on the glance image APIs
(http://docs.openstack.org/developer/glance/glanceapi.html ) at the
present moment, so looking for more clarity on this topic intermediate
to longer term.

Thanks much