[Openstack] [Nova] hostname vs hostIP in live-migration

Ruzicka, Marek marek.ruzicka at t-systems.sk
Mon Aug 20 08:12:28 UTC 2012

Hi Wangpan,

2.
We were dealing with same thing few weeks ago...
Solved it by running another instance of dnsmasq as dns resolver on our control-node.
As long as you have small environment as we do, it is pretty simple to keep one /etc/hosts up to date.

Regards,

Marek Ruzicka
System Engineer (Storage)
T-Systems Slovakia s.r.o.