[Openstack] Openstack Folsom 2 or 3

Trinath Somanchi trinath.somanchi at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 08:52:50 UTC 2012

Hi-

True said Thierry,

But then I have Openstack Essex installed in my machine. Now I'm in need of
help for Upgrading the Essex to Folsom - 3 Milestone code. and testing my
Installation and source code.

Can any one kindly help me in this regard on How to Upgrade the existing
Essex to Folsom-3 Code base or How to Install Openstack Folsom-3 in a new
machine.

Thanking you all for the help...

--
Trinath

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 5:41 PM, Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org>wrote:

> Trinath Somanchi wrote:
> > I want to download the Openstack Folsom 2 or 3. Is Version 3
> downloadable.
> >
> > My web search is not fruitful with the the link to the download of the
> > release.
>
> Just as a side-note: these are not "releases". These are development
> milestones, which are just "published" to encourage testing, give a
> common reference point and exercise our release process.
>
> Folsom release ("2012.2") is planned to be released on September 27th.
> Regards,
>
> --
> Thierry Carrez (ttx)
> Release Manager, OpenStack