[Openstack] Folsom-3 development milestone for Keystone, Glance, Nova, Horizon, Quantum and Cinder

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Aug 17 15:58:34 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

The third and last development milestone of the Folsom cycle is now
available for Keystone, Glance, Nova, Horizon, Quantum and Cinder ! It
contains almost all features that will appear in the final release of
Folsom, scheduled for September 27th.

You can see the full list of new features and fixed bugs, as well as
tarball downloads, at:

https://launchpad.net/keystone/folsom/folsom-3
https://launchpad.net/glance/folsom/folsom-3
https://launchpad.net/nova/folsom/folsom-3
https://launchpad.net/horizon/folsom/folsom-3
https://launchpad.net/quantum/folsom/folsom-3
https://launchpad.net/cinder/folsom/folsom-3

We are now entering the feature-frozen, bugfixing time before we can
produce our release candidates. Please test, try the new features,
report bugs, help fix them. Let's all make Folsom another great
OpenStack release.

Cheers!

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)