[Openstack] A Step-by-Step Guide to Deploying OpenStack on CentOS Using the KVM Hypervisor and GlusterFS Distributed File System

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Fri Aug 17 12:11:15 UTC 2012

+1

i proposed to openstack to have education mailing list, and volunteer
my self to moderate the mailing list..

but dunno if the "question regarding" research and education
curriculums is good place in this mailing list.

but i can see this mailing list grow grow , traffic increase.

i love to raise this issue.. :)

my research right now to create open paas with Java using openstack
(and cloudfoundry), but the stackato run well here.