[Openstack] [openstack] [horizon] Adding quota information to horizon.usage.base ?

Matt Joyce matt.joyce at cloudscaling.com
Tue Aug 14 19:23:30 UTC 2012

Is anyone opposed to me adding quota information to usage.base.  ?

I'd like to add the graph bars from _launch_details_help.html to provide a
quick heads up on where you are in terms of current allocation of resources
against quotas.

Maybe later we can provide some graphing of deltas in resource use against
quota.  In that, I don't know if we even track past quotas anywhere.  So I
am going to avoid jumping into that any time soon.  Maybe that's a job for
ceilometer.

-Matt