[Openstack] Common openstack client library

Alessio Ababilov aababilov at griddynamics.com
Tue Aug 14 08:28:02 UTC 2012

Yes, my library can be safely moved into python-keystoneclient and it will
be quite logical. However, python-keystoneclient contains plenty of
keystone-specific code that's not used by, e.g., novaclient, so it's better
to keep python-keystoneclient and python-openstackclient-base separated.

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 11:45 AM, Chmouel Boudjnah <chmouel at chmouel.com>wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 9:39 AM, Alessio Ababilov
> <aababilov at griddynamics.com> wrote:
> > from openstackclient_base.client import HttpClient
> > http_client = HttpClient(username="...", password="...",
> tenant_name="...",
> > auth_uri="...")
>
> Shouldn't be the role of python-keystoneclient?
>
> Chmouel.

Alessio Ababilov
Software Engineer
Grid Dynamics