[Openstack] [Quantum] Removing quantum-rootwrap

jrd at redhat.com jrd at redhat.com
Mon Aug 13 18:49:42 UTC 2012

>    From: jrd at redhat.com
>    Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 11:52:49 -0400
[...]
>    Very much, thanks.  More news as it happens...

Here's where I've got to so far

I've ported/transliterated code from nova/cinder to manage rootwrap
filter defs the same way in quantum.

I've plowed through most of the quantum filter defs which were
embedded in the agent code, and changed them to newer format, in
/etc/quantum/rootwrap.d/*

Current headache is getting my test environment back to working
condition, and then contriving enough tests to prove that the code
changes are working.  Once I get that done, I'll do a cleanup pass and
get a changeset posted for review.

We're getting close to the tomorrow deadline.  I will work with Gary
and Bob and Chris to try to get this stuff nailed ASAP, or figure out
plan B if it looks like that's just too much of a stretch.