[Openstack] Swift + keystone integration

Miguel Alejandro González maggonzz at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 19:58:25 UTC 2012

Hello

I have 3 nodes with ubuntu 12.04 server and installed openstack with
packages from the ubuntu repos

   - controller (where keystone is installed)
   - compute
   - swift

I'm trying to configure Swift with Keystone but I'm having some problems,
here's my proxy-server.conf

[DEFAULT]
bind_port = 8080
user = swift
swift_dir = /etc/swift
[pipeline:main]
# Order of execution of modules defined below
pipeline = catch_errors healthcheck cache authtoken keystone proxy-server
[app:proxy-server]
use = egg:swift#proxy
allow_account_management = true
account_autocreate = true
set log_name = swift-proxy
set log_facility = LOG_LOCAL0
set log_level = INFO
et access_log_name = swift-proxy
set access_log_facility = SYSLOG
set access_log_level = INFO
set log_headers = True
account_autocreate = True
[filter:healthcheck]
use = egg:swift#healthcheck
[filter:catch_errors]
use = egg:swift#catch_errors
[filter:cache]
use = egg:swift#memcache
set log_name = cache
[filter:authtoken]
paste.filter_factory = keystone.middleware.auth_token:filter_factory
auth_protocol = http
auth_host = 10.17.12.163
auth_port = 35357
auth_token = admin
service_protocol = http
service_host = 10.17.12.163
service_port = 5000
admin_token = admin
admin_tenant_name = admin
admin_user = admin
admin_password = admin
delay_auth_decision = 0
[filter:keystone]
paste.filter_factory = keystone.middleware.swift_auth:filter_factory
operator_roles = admin, swiftoperator
is_admin = true

On Horizon I get a Django error page and says [Errno 111] ECONNREFUSED

>From the Swift server I try this command:

swift -v -V 2.0 -A http://10.17.12.163:5000/v2.0/ -U admin:admin -K admin
stat

And I also get [Errno 111] ECONNREFUSED

Is there any way to debug this??? Is there any conf or packages that I'm
missing for this to work on a multi-node deployment? Can you help me?

Regards!