[Openstack] [swift] Operational knowledge sharing

Greg Holt z-launchpad at brim.net
Fri Aug 10 21:06:42 UTC 2012

Followup note: Though briefly mentioned by John, I like to emphasize this also affects COPY (or PUT with X-Copy-From) requests, and #1 (upping the lb timeout) is really the only solution unless we go crazy and implement async requests with status checks. Well, another weird solution is to have Swift return useless response bodies very slowly as a keep alive. :)