[Openstack] devstack + exercise.sh failures

Thomas Gall thomasagall at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 19:33:09 UTC 2012

Hi!

I'm working on some code for scheduler_hints to be used during migration
and was running devstack/exercise.sh on the latest greatest git.  Without
any of my changes installed I see on a 12.04 install the following failures:

SKIP quantum
SKIP swift
PASS aggregates
PASS bundle
PASS client-args
PASS client-env
PASS sec_groups
FAILED boot_from_volume
FAILED euca
FAILED floating_ips
FAILED volumes

I'm new so certainly possible I've missed an email/bug that documents
this.  I did also try on f17 but the results were exactly the same.  Not
that it should matter but I have devstack running inside of a kvm
partition. Nothing obvious seems amiss.

localrc has nothing in it but the settings for MYSQL_PASSWORD,
RABBIT_PASSWORD, SERVICE_TOKEN, SERVICE_PASSWORD, ADMIN_PASSWORD

Known problem or ?

Regards,
Tom