[Openstack] Invoking Glance REST API

Brian Waldon bcwaldon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 16:01:56 UTC 2012

You're getting a '300 Multiple Choices' response as you haven't indicated a version in your request. You can parse the body as json (indicated in the headers) to see what API versions are available to you at any given time. If you don't care about  taking that extra step, just use a URI with 'v1' as the first token in your path: http://<Glance_URL>:<PORT>/v1/images/detail

Brian Waldon