[Openstack] Images API v2 Versioning and Glance

Brian Waldon bcwaldon at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 23:17:43 UTC 2012

Great. The backwards-compatibility requirement you bring up isn't something new - we aren't dropping support for Image API  v1 (v1.0, v1.1) in Glance or in python-glanceclient any time soon. What we will need to do is add better version negotiation code to handle failures when clients expect later versions than a server can provide.

Waldon