[Openstack] glance.get_glance_client removed in Folsom

Alessandro Pilotti ap at pilotti.it
Tue Aug 7 10:03:07 UTC 2012

Here's the answer (thanks clarkb for the clues!) :-)

Folsom implementation:

            (glance_image_service, image_id) = self._glance.get_remote_image_service(context, name)
            image_metadata = {"is_public": False,
                      "disk_format": "vhd",
                      "container_format": "bare",
                      "properties": {}}
            f = open(image_vhd_path, 'rb')
            LOG.debug(_("Updating Glance image %s with content from merged disk %s"), image_id, image_vhd_path)
            glance_image_service.update(context, image_id, image_metadata, f)

Alessandro Pilotti
Cloudbase Solutions Srl
MVP ASP.Net / IIS
Windows Azure Insider