[Openstack] Interested in ISCSI CHAP

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Aug 7 08:46:58 UTC 2012

Sheng Bo Hou wrote:
> I remember that once in a Cinder IRC meeting, John mentioned the
> implementation of CHAP. Is it related to this blueprint:
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/cinder/+spec/iscsi-chap ?
> I am interested in this topic, and not sure whether someone is already
> doing it.
> If no one has taken this job, can it be assigned to me?

John will confirm, but it looks like nobody worked on that yet. Note
that the feature freeze for Folsom is Tuesday next week so it's probably
a bit late to implement that for Folsom. You can start working on that
and land it within the Grizzly cycle, though.

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack