[Openstack] Keystone: 'PKI Signed Tokens' lack support for revocation

Maru Newby mnewby at internap.com
Fri Aug 3 02:46:04 UTC 2012

Hi Adam,

I apologize if I came across as disrespectful.  I was becoming frustrated that what I perceived as a valid concern was seemingly being ignored, but I recognize that there is no excuse for addressing you in a manner that I would not myself wish to be treated.  I will do better going forward.

Thanks,

Maru

ps: Thank you for the reminder, Joe!