[Openstack] [glance] legacy client removal and python-glanceclient

Brian Waldon bcwaldon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 03:23:06 UTC 2012

Ok, so I spent some time on this and got all of the existing/legacy CLI working within python-glanceclient. It should let anybody using the existing client keep on keepin' on without having to worry about CLI compatibility (until we actually remove the deprecated functionality in the v2 release). I pushed up a review here: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/10703/. I would love for those that voiced their concerns earlier to install the new client and make sure it really is backwards-compatibile.

Yours truly,
Brian Waldon