[Openstack] [glance] legacy client removal and python-glanceclient

Gabriel Hurley Gabriel.Hurley at nebula.com
Wed Aug 1 19:50:25 UTC 2012

Personally I'd recommend using Python's built-in warnings module and the standard DeprecationWarning and PendingDeprecation warning classes:

http://docs.python.org/library/warnings.html#warning-categories

For an example of this in action (outside OpenStack) check out Django's usage here:

https://github.com/django/django/blob/stable/1.4.x/django/core/management/sql.py#L99

    - Gabriel