[Openstack] Swift Storage access denied for member of a project

sarath zacharia sarathzacharia at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 12:44:22 UTC 2012

Hi ,
    we can access the containers in dashboard as an admin role users
but when member role users accessing the containers it shows an error
 "unable to list the containers"
. Is there any options to give access to member users of a project for
accessing containers in the storage (swift) without admin privilege

 with Thanks and Regards
 Sarath Zacharia

--
Sent from my mobile device