[Openstack] [Metering] Metering repository in stackforge

Loic Dachary loic at enovance.com
Mon Apr 30 12:46:26 UTC 2012

On 04/28/2012 06:31 AM, Monty Taylor wrote:
> Hey!
>
> On 04/27/2012 06:20 PM, Loic Dachary wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to create a repository ceilometer in https://github.com/stackforge to host the code for the newborn Metering project ( https://launchpad.net/ceilometer , first meeting held this thursday http://wiki.openstack.org/Meetings/MeteringAgenda ).
> We would be more than thrilled to get you set up.
Great :-)
> I'm including Andrew
> here, as he's been doing most of the StackForge work. I'll also file a
> bug on openstack-ci to make sure we don't lose this.
I assume the idea is to file a bug that looks like

https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-ci/+bug/988073

I was not able to find one for ceilometer, did you create it already or should I wait for it ?

Thanks for your help !

--
Loïc Dachary         Chief Research Officer
// eNovance labs   http://labs.enovance.com